Waivers for rowing with us are found on USRowing. Steps to register are below.
- Click on the link to USRowing.
- Under “Organization”, click “Join & Renew”.
- A screen will come up with two selections: “Individuals” and “Organizations“. Select “Individuals –> Join”.
- When prompted to fill in your organization, enter “Downeast Rowing and Paddling Education Inc”.
- If you already have an account, enter your login information. If you do not, you will be prompted to create an account.
- Once you’re logged in, select “Basic Membership”. It is free and allows you to sign a waiver and compete at all registered regattas. There is a very nominal admin fee assessed by USRowing.
- Make sure you add Downeast Rowing as your organization if it is not selected already and fill out your profile.
- Ensure the green checkmark next to “Waiver” on the left sidebar of your profile is there.
- That’s it! If you run into issues, don’t hesitate to contact us.