Downeast Rowing is a 501.c.3 and donations are tax deductible. As a brand new club we are always looking for rowing shells and oars. Dues are used to cover operating expenses. Shell, oar or equipment donations are very much appreciated. You can also donate by clicking on the button below and following these steps:
- Click on the black Donate button below.
- You will be prompted to create an account on Regatta Central if you don’t already have one.
- Your cart should be empty. Under Add additional items, click on the Donations/Fundraising dropdown.
- Enter the amount you wish to donate and click Donate Now.
- Click Next, review the account holder information.
- Click Next and select your payment method.
Our current wish list includes:
- A 4+ shell, preferably for a lightweight crew
- A 4-/4X, midweight to lightweight crew
- A Maas Aero 1X
- A beautiful lakeside plot of land suitable for construction of a boat shed!